Disclaimer

This blog is for a fake company. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

You're Awesome!

Its customer appreciation this week here at En Trance Design and Photography. I am so blessed to work with each and every one of my clients and am constantly being overwhelmed by the beautiful lives and the stories that I get to be a part of for even just a moment of them. Thank you for letting me be a part of your story and for letting me capture those precious moments in your lives.

So to thank you all for being so awesome I am offering a FREE MINI SESSION weekend next weekend. I will be in my studio all day next Friday and Saturday (April 17 & 18) ready to take mini sessions of families, couples, children, individuals, etc. Feel free to come on down to the studio any time between 9 and 5 either day to hang out, eat, drink, and get your picture taken! All mini sessions will include 3 edited pictures of your shoot on a disc. Message me for details or any questions you may have!


No comments:

Post a Comment