Disclaimer

This blog is for a fake company. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Your Story Is Beautiful Contest

Hey you! Yes, you. Your story is beautiful.  

This spring, En Trance Design and Photography wants to give back. I want to have a contest! I know that having a professional take your photographs can seem expensive but believe me the difference is worth it. Keeping this in mind, I know that not everyone can afford family pictures even if they really deserve it. 

So, I am looking to GIVE AWAY an entire family photo shoot with all the bells and whistles to one super deserving family in the Chippewa Valley. Here's how it works. 

  • Step 1: Hop on my Facebook page (link is in my "Contact Me") section and post a photo nominating yours or someone else's family who could use a family photo shoot!
  • Step 2: Share the heck out of it.
     
  • Step 3: Encourage your friends, family, neighbors, strangers in the grocery store, to go and LIKE YOUR PICTURE!
  • The photo with the most likes wins the photo shoot! 
The down low on rules: Only one entry per family, play fair/be nice to the other contestants, rudeness will not be tolerated, I do not take bribes (unless you have chocolate). 

Contest photos must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, March 30. Winner will be announced the following day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment