Disclaimer

This blog is for a fake company. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello!

Hey Bloggers!

As a recent member of the blogosphere, I want to introduce what I do and say Hi! I am a freelance graphic designer and photographer based out of Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I have done freelance work for the past few years and love it! I am passionate about working with people and creating beautiful things that they fall in love with that are really customized for them. Contact with me if you have a project in mind that needs a creative hand or if you have any questions. I am looking forward to getting to know you!

4 comments:

  1. Emily great job on your blog! Your name is clearly stated at the top and in a font and design that is easy to read. I really enjoy your logo. It is unique and appealing to the eye. It is very clean looking and stands out! I see that you stated at the top that this is a fake company and is for a social media marketing course. Thanks for indicating that. I think that your layout, logo and design is well put together. Putting your contact information on the side panel is a great idea so that way if anyone wants to get ahold of you with questions or to discuss more about what you do they know how to. I honestly don't have anything to add for what I would change. It was nice to be able to click right on the link in the discussion post and head on over to your blog. That was very convenient. It's nice to be able to see what you are passionate about and what your business entails. Thanks for sharing your story and for helping others create theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily you did a great job creating your blog. I really enjoyed reading your blog and I think your layout and the background of your blog is great! I also think your logo is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of your blog, you did a great job. The blog flows well together and the set up is easy to follow. I would suggest proofreading and making some of your sentences flow better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Laura, Alyssa, and William for your responses on my blog! I appreciate your time and thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete